How far back can I claim R&D tax relief?

A claim must be made either in a company tax return or an amended tax return. The time limits follow the general corporation tax time limits.

You can make a claim up to two years following the end of your accounting period.


Thanks. We will contact you within the next 12 hours.

Enter your contact details and we will contact you soon.