Can I attach an R&D claim after submitting a corporate tax return (CT600)? What's the procedure?

A claim can be made via an amendment to your company tax return, just like any other claim.

While an original tax return must be made online an amendment can be made online or in writing to one of the HMRC R&D units.


Thanks. We will contact you within the next 12 hours.

Enter your contact details and we will contact you soon.